How Do I Use My Library Card Online With SWAN?
You can use your library card online with SWAN by creating an account in SWAN:
- Go to SWAN
- Click on My Account
- Type in your first and last name
- Type in the barcode on the back of your North Riverside Public Library card (make sure to not include spaces!)
- Create and type in a PIN (or password) of at least 4 letters, numbers, and/or special characters
- Click on Submit
- Type in your PIN twice more
- Click on Submit again; at this point, your online library account should appear!
Note: If this does not work, or if you already have a PIN but have forgotten it, you may either follow the instructions for “Forgot your PIN?” or contact the library to have your PIN number reset.