at your library…
TEEN VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Help promote literacy and earn community service hours by volunteering at the library this summer!
Teens age 13 through 18 can earn community service hours this summer by:
• assisting with Summer Reading registration and prize redemption
• helping younger children at Book Buddies
• assisting at craft programs, storytimes and Fizz Boom Science programs
• helping out at Pizza & Games nights
• writing book reviews for the teen page of the library website
Pick up Teen Summer Volunteer application forms at the YS Help Desk the last week of May then sign up for programs while you’re there. Training sessions will be held late May / early June and as needed.
Service hours can be earned throughout the year, as well.