at your library…
TEEN VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Help promote literacy and earn community service hours by volunteering at the library this summer!
Teens age 13 through 18 can earn community service hours by:
- running the Reading Store
- being Book Buddies with younger children in the weekly reading program
- assisting at kid craft programs
- attending and bringing friends to teen programs
- writing content for the library’s website and Facebook page
Interested teens can pick up a Summer Teen Volunteer application at the YS Help Desk. Service hours can be earned throughout the year, as well.