The Build Guild
What is the Build Guild?
The Build Guild is a library “makerspace,” where you can build, invent, tinker, learn and create. It is open to everyone.
What’s in the Build Guild?
- Cricut Maker
- This device helps with your DIY projects. It can cut stickers, greeting cards, and makes home décor or custom apparel.
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Cricut Heat Press
- Helps with DIY projects if they require heat.
- Silhouette Portrait
- A cutting machine that helps cut fabric, cardboard, vinyl, and paper.
- Glowforge Laser Engraver (NOTE: Use of personal materials is restricted.)
- Glowforge can engrave materials like leather, fabric, glass, coated metal, laptops, tablets, and more.
- Embroidery Machine (NOTE: Use of personal thread is restricted.)
- Sewing Machine
- Poster Printer
- Photo Printer
- VR Headsets
- 3D Pens
- Allows you to draw with plastic and apply to most surfaces. Can be used for designs.
- Lulzbot Mini 2
- 3D Printer
- Capable of printing ABS, Nylon, Polycarbonate, and Polyester. Perfect for decoration or prototypes.
Music Equipment (Microphones, sound mixing equipment, instruments)
Video Editing Software
Photo Editing Software
Cricut Design Space
When is the Build Guild open?
The Build Guild is open by appointment Monday through Thursday from 10 am to 5 pm! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Is there a fee to use the Build Guild?
The Build Guild is free to use! However, the library does offer materials to use in your projects at a low cost (price list). In certain cases, patrons are restricted from bringing their own materials and must purchase library materials.
Are there any restrictions?
Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Ages 13 through 17 may use the Build Guild with parental approval. All patrons will need to sign a waiver to be allowed to use the Build Guild.